XSTOOLs is a collection of Python classes for interfacing to XESS FPGA boards through a USB connection.
There are also several examples of command-line utilities that use these classes to perform operations on XESS boards.
- Free software: GPL V3 license
- Documentation: https://xstools.readthedocs.org.
- Python package for accessing XuLA FPGA boards through a USB link.
- Command-line tools for configuring the FPGA, uploading/downloading the serial flash and SDRAM, and running diagnostics on the board.
- GUI tool that performs the same functions as the command-line tools.